NCS UNIVERSITY SYSTEM – DEPARTMENT OF CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT arranged a workshop with the theme “Teaching Methodologies and OSCE – Methods and Implementation” for the faculty members of NCS University System Peshawar.
The Workshop was conducted by Mr. Karim Abdul Hussain (Principal and Assistant Professor – Nursing) and Mr. Shehryar Ahmed (HOD and Assistant Professor – MLT).
The Workshop was very well attended.
The workshop covered the theoretical aspects of Bloom’s taxonomy, Active Learning Strategies, and OSCE planning and Implementation.
Series of workshops shall be arranged in future as well under the faculty development program by the CPD Department.
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us