1st Annual Lamp Lighting – Oath Taking Ceremony on the occasion of International Nurses Day 2022 was held at NCS University System, Peshawar Campus on May 18, 2022. Ms. Ashraf Salman Farooqui (Acting Chief Nurse and Manager NES – RMI) was the chief guest. 3rd year students took the international nurses’ oath and pledged their allegiance to the nurses profession.
Moreover the event was graced by the Chief Executive, Director Campus and Director Finance/Human Resources of NCS US, Peshawar with their presence.
The Chief Guest was awarded with the Institutional Souvenir by the Chief Executive of NCS University System Peshawar.
Students of BS Nursing from 1st two batches with distinction in final Term Examinations were also awarded with trophies.
Happy International Nurses Day to all!
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us