A one-day workshop on ” Exploring the Contextual Determinants of Leadership and policy engagement of nurses in Pakistan” was organized by Shifa College of Nursing, Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad and hosted by Rehman College of Nursing, Peshawar on Monday, June 27, 2022.
Participants of the workshop were Nursing Leaders from all over KPK including Principals and faculty members of public and private Nursing Colleges, and Nursing Directors/Superintendents/Managers/Senior Nurses of the public and private hospitals.
The purpose of the workshop was to discuss and get ideas from the nursing leaders of the region for uplifting the current status of nursing leadership in Pakistan.
Mr. Karim Abdul Hussain, Principal and Assistant Professor – Nursing, NCS US, Peshawar also attended this workshop and learned great insight about innovative ideas to uplift nursing leadership in Pakistan.
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us