World Radiography Day
World Radiography Day is celebrated on 8th November each year. The date marks the anniversary of the discovery of x-radiation by Wilhelm Roentgen in 1895.
Radiographers worldwide can use the day and the days around the date to promote radiography as a career, as a vital contribution to modern healthcare, and as an opportunity to increase public awareness of diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy.
On this Important day NCS university system also contributed its part to deliver special attention and to give this importance to department by taking part in the Radiology awareness walk with Radiological Society of Pakistan (RSP).
Students and Faculty of NCS Radiology Department took participation in walk and celebrated the world Radiology day.
Cake Cutting ceremony was also held with collaboration of all institutions like RMI and Northwest , NCS university system is playing an major Role for promoting Radiology and its importance in Healthcare , Educating new Allied Healthcare professionals and promoting awareness in public sector.
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us