SEMESTER FREEZING POLICY & PROCEDURE
- Student who intends to freeze the semester is required to fulfil the following conditions before addressing an application to the program coordinator related to the subject matter;
a. Freezing of a semester is not allowed in 1 semester of a program
b. Submission of fee of the current and previous semesters.
c. Freezing of only one semester is allowed during a degree program.
- If a student intends to freeze his/her semester within the 1 week of the classes’ commencement, the tuition fee of that
semester shall be 100% adjusted.
- If a student intends to freeze his/her semester before the midterm Examination of a session, the tuition fee of that semester shall be 50% adjusted.
- If a student intends to freeze his/her semester after the midterm Examination of a session, the tuition fee of that semester shall not be adjusted and the student shall be required to pay 50% of his/her tuition fee on rejoining the semester with upcoming session.
- The student is required to fill out the Semester Freezing Pro-forma with accurate information under the supervision of admin officer. The coordinator shall forward the case to finance office with prior verification of the information mentioned therein by the student.
- Finance officer shall appraise the financial conditions of the semester freezing and shall freeze the record of the student in the finance soft ware system.
- Director campus shall grant the final approval related to the subject matter.
- The copy of the approved Semester Freezing Pro-forma shall be distributed to the following;
a. Admin Officer
b. Program Coordinator
c. Coordinator Examination
d. Finance office
e. Student copy/file copy
9. Student shall be required to fill out Class Change Pro-forma on rejoining the semester with upcoming session (after one