World Physical Therapy Day is celebrated on 8th September every year across the globe to acknowledge the contributions made by Physical Therapy fraternity for the betterment of their patients and community.
The theme of World Physical Therapy Day for the year 2021 is “Long Covid and Rehabilitation” which reflects the dedication, sacrifices and contributions of Physical Therapy community in COVID-19 pandemic.
On behalf of NCS Education System, we extend warm wishes to Physical Therapy fraternity across the globe and pay tribute to those Physical Therapists who became victims of COVID-19 during Rehabilitation of patients.
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us