The Institute of Public Health & Social Sciences, Khyber Medical University organized an advisory panel meeting in collaboration with university of York UK, in senate hall of KMU, under the project of Diadem on February 25,2021.
Diadem programme aims
1. To develop and evaluate an adapted behavioral activation intervention for people with depression and diabetes in South Asia.
2. To tackle depression and diabetes, which is a growing health problem in South Asia, by bringing together experts in field to develop and test a culturally appropriate treatment for depression in people with diabetes in Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Three Faculty members of NCS University system, Peshawar were invited to attend the meeting under the “Community Advisory Panel” to share their views and give inputs in research.
- About Us
- Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Payment of Fee
- Refund Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Rules & Regulations
- Student Attendance and Struck off Policy
- Semester Freezing Policy & Procedure
- Registration/Admission Cancellation Procedure
- Migration Policy
- Fee Policy for Demoted Students
- Exam Regulations/Instructions for Students
- Institutional Research Policy For Research Project/Dissertation
- Library & Lab Rules
- Hostel Rules
- NCS Alumni
- Contact us