The Institute of Public Health & Social Sciences, Khyber Medical University organized an advisory panel meeting in collaboration with university of York UK, in senate hall of KMU, under the project of Diadem on February 25,2021.
Diadem programme aims
1. To develop and evaluate an adapted behavioral activation intervention for people with depression and diabetes in South Asia.
2. To tackle depression and diabetes, which is a growing health problem in South Asia, by bringing together experts in field to develop and test a culturally appropriate treatment for depression in people with diabetes in Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Three Faculty members of NCS University system, Peshawar were invited to attend the meeting under the “Community Advisory Panel” to share their views and give inputs in research.
- About Us
- NCS Policies Rules/Regulations
- Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC)
- NCS Alumni
- NCS Virtual Tour
- Contact us
- If Interested in Admission/Further Information, Click Here