Mr. Asad Khan
Mr. Asad Khan
Area of Specialisation
Phone: (091) 9331105-9331205-9331305
2019: BS Radiology
Khyber MedicalUniversity Peshawar
Teaching and Administrative Experience
• Worked on different positions (from demonstrator to Senior Lecturer) “at Department of Health Sciences, NCS-University System Peshawar, since 11th, February 2014 to 15th March 2018.
• Worked as Coordinator DPT Program at Department of Health Sciences, NCS-University System Peshawar from Jan 2017 to September 2017
• Worked as Physical Therapist/Lecturer at Helping Hand Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, Mansehra from 16th March 2018 to 07th September 2018.
• Currently working as Assistant Professor NCS-University System Peshawar, since 10th, September 2018.
• Visiting faculty – MSPT Program at IPM&R Khyber Medical University Peshawar from September 2018 till date
• Worked as Physiotherapy Trainee at IPMR Physiotherapy Clinic under the supervision of Mr. Muhammad Bin Afsar Jan- Director RMI-RCRS Peshawar.
• One month internship in Ayub Teaching Hospital, Abbottabad
• Experience of working as Physiotherapy Trainee in different wards and specialized areas during educational training
• A study to determine the incidence of spinal cord injury in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa from 2008 to 2012. (Published)
• Effectiveness Of Kinesio Taping For The Treatment Of Patients With Acute Low Back Pain (Publication In progress)
• Patterns of major limb amputation among patients reporting to helping hand institute of rehabilitation sciences, Mansehra Pakistan: a cross sectional study (Accepted for publication)
• Prevalence of traumatic spinal cord injury in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa from 2008 to 2017:A Cross sectional Study (Published in 4.6 Impact Factor International Journal)
• Supervised Ten research projects of undergraduate students of DPT
• Ex-Head of the Internal Undergraduate Research Committee, HHIRS Mansehra, KP
• Currently serving as Chairperson Internal Gradate Research Committee, NCS University System Peshawar
Clinical Workshops Attended
• Certificate for participating in workshop on Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism. March 24-25, 2010
• Certificate for participating in workshop on Bioethics. November 29-30, 2010
• Certificate for participating in workshop on Stroke Rehabilitation. Oct 20-21, 2012
• Certificate for participating in Seminar on Raising Awareness and Encouraging Students for Control and Research on Zoonotic & Environmentally Transmitted Diseases & Response. November 14, 2012.
• Certificate for participating in workshop on “Research Methodology & Proposal Development” held at IPMR, KMU.4th March, 2013
• Certificate for participating in International conference on medical education & research 2013. April 12-14, 2013
• Certificate for participating in workshop on Assessment in integrated curriculum- Balancing. April 12, 2013
• Certificate for participating in National Rehabilitation Conference (4.0 CME Credits) held at Isra IRS, October 4, 2013
• Certificate for participating in workshop on Advance Clinical Reasoning held at IPMR, KMU. May 20-24, 2014
• Certificate for participating in workshop on “Introduction to Neurodynamics” held at IPMR, KMU. June 9-10, 2014
• Certificate for participating in 3rd National Rehabilitation Conference, 1st& 2nd November, 2014. (4.0 CME Credits) held at Isra IRS.