Migration from one public sector medical College/Institute/University to another Public sector College/Institute/University will be governed by the following rules and regulations:
1. Mutual Migration is not allowed.
2. Migration will be allowed only if a vacant seat is available in the corresponding class, not exceeding the total permissible strength of the College/Institute.
3. All the applications shall be routed through the Head of the college/Institution.
4. No Case shall be processed without provision of No Objection Certificate (NOC). Head of the concerned College/Institute shall give NOC prior to the final approval by the BOG of NCS University System.
5. The migrating students must clear all the dues of the University.
6. The fee shall be deposited in the finance office where migration is sought.
7. In case a student wants to migrate to another institute/college, University (Within province or outside the province) he/she must clear all the dues of degree (All Semesters) program to get an NOC from NCS University System.